Saturday, 17 June 2006
Today i woke up at 6.30 just to get my homework done for tuition at 9 and i was happily doing my work until that BASTARD ARSE called me at about 7.46..
I mean, WHAT was his PROBLEM? calling me so early in the morning to ask stupid questions like " I veri long never talk to you already lei , I miss you so much ", "so where are you now? Anybody at home with you? " ( by the way all this was spoken in broken english not by me but by the BASTARD)
All i wanted was just to have a peaceful 1 hour doing my homework before my teacher comes and that guy has to come and bother me.
COME ON! That BASTARD is neither my boyfriend nor related to me in any way at all and has no right to ask me those questions! He's just so irritating, during the mid-year exams period, he keeps pestering me to talk to him...I enjoy talking to my friends but talking to him was not at all enjoyable, it fact it was a TORTURE!!!
I usually dont talk like this but i'm driven to the brink hysteria...If he calls he one more time, i'm just gonna hang up on him.
(HEY BASTARD IF U SEE THIS AND REALISE THAT I'M REFERING TO YOU , YOU JOLLY KNOW WHAT TO DO AND STOP CALLING ME...I DIDN'T TELL U STRAIGHT IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS DIRECTLY. NOW YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU SO JUST PISS OFF!!!)
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D